Sigma 4DN Tile Cutter 95cm
The signature NEX handle ensures pushing incision that's easy and deep with minimum effort. Perfect for rough, thick and large tiles.
About this Product
The evolution of pushing incision
Series 4 “NEX” Tile Cutter
- Rigid structure which allows an excellent scoring and splitting phase
- Sliding of the handle entirely on steel ball bearings, perfect scoring, straight over time
- Swivel measurement bar with spare scoring wheel compartment
- New fixing of the measurement bar with a steel pin reduces wear and maintains precision over time
4DN model specifications
- NEX push handle
- NO-MARK protection for handle
- ⌀ 16 mm complete scoring wheel
- Swivel measurement bar 64 cm - 0 - 46 cm
- 260 mm Square
- Complete left support
The scoring wheel rotates on a roller bearing, guided laterally by an anti-friction metal shell inserted in a CNC milled holder,to avoid friction and lateral clearance.
Wheels diameter 16 mm with internal bearing for maximum smoothness in the scoring phase, also available in TIN coated version.
120 mm wide splitting foot with interchangeable anti-mark protection.
Ergonomic handle specific for pushing incision.
The 16 mm diameter scoring wheel is always clearly visible on the operator side and equipped with double suspension for the cushioned scoring of structured tiles.
For splitting phase, simply lift the handle to allow automatic rotation of the foot.
The front protective rubber pad absorbs the impact during the incision in order not to damage the base.
The sliding carriage is clearance-free, thanks to 3 double-row ball bearings that guarantee precision over time without the need for maintenance.
There is an automatic system that keeps the handle raised facilitate the insertion of the tile.
Automatic steel compensator for adjusting the slide preload on the rail.
|Instore Purchase Only
We do not currently have any customer images for this product.