In accordance with the Selling Regulations and law, the following applies to all orders made via E-Commerce contracts. The customer can return purchased Goods within 28 days of being delivered or available for collection, we will give a full refund by way of the original payment method; this excludes all shipping costs incurred. We aim to refund you within 14 days of having received the returned item. However if any of the following points have been breached the returns contract entered will be void:
- The product box has been opened and will be not be suitable for resale (The condition of the box will be decided by Tile Market staff at our discretion)
- The products have not been fixed onto a surface, i.e. floor or wall.
- Any visual or internal damage has been done to the products purchased.
- If the returned Goods received by the Company are not in a sellable/as sold condition.
- No returns will be accepted on Special Order or non-stock merchandise.
Please Note: If returning to your local store you will be asked to present a Proof Of Purchase before a refund will be issued. We don't accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above.
For a refund on your sample tiles, please take them to your nearest store which can be located by visiting the “contact us” page on our website.