In accordance with the Selling Regulations and law, the following applies to all orders made via E-Commerce contracts. The Customer is allowed to return the Goods within seven working days for a refund; this excludes all shipping costs incurred. However if any of the following points have been breached the returns contract entered will be void:
- The product box has been opened and will be not be suitable for resale
(The condition of the box will be decided by Tile Market staff at our discretion)
- The products have not been fixed onto a surface, i.e. floor or wall.
- Any visual or internal damage has been done to the products purchased.
- If the returned Goods received by the Company are not in a sellable/as sold condition.
- No returns will be accepted on Special Order or non-stock merchandise.
For a refund on your sample tiles, please take them to your nearest store which can be located by visiting the “contact us” page on our website.