- Guaranteed for Life
- Highly Flexible
- Fixes to Timber and Steel
- Suitable for Ceramic, Porcelain & Dark Coloured Stone
- Suitable for Interior & Exterior use
Norcros One Part Tile Direct to Wood Adhesive is a 1-part highly flexible rubberised thin bed wall and floor tile adhesive.
Specifically designed for fixing fully vitrified porcelain, ceramic and dark natural stone tiles to substrates where background movement, vibration or thermal movement precludes the use of conventional polymer modified cement-based adhesives.
It is water-resistant and is suitable for use in both internal and external locations. It has a setting time of 3 hours at 20oC, permitting early trafficking of the tiled installation. The adhesive has excellent thermal ageing properties.
Designated BS EN 12007 C1FS1
Delivery & Returns
At TileMarket, we like to keep our prices as competitive, and honest as possible, which is why we charge carriage on all deliveries, subject to weight and location. We think this is the fairest and most reasonable option, rather than charging a flat fee. This way, we can keep our stock prices low, which you our customer can benefit from.
- Fast delivery times
- Contact prior to your delvery
- Free delivery on orders over £399
In accordance with the Selling Regulations and law, the following applies to all orders made via E-Commerce contracts. The Customer is allowed to return the Goods within seven working days for a refund; this excludes all shipping costs incurred. However if any of the following points have been breached the returns contract entered will be void
- The product box has been opened
- The products have not been fixed onto a surface
- Any visual or internal damage has been done
- If the returned Goods received by the Company are not in a sellable/as sold condition.