- Polished Porcelain Tiles
- Marble And Granite
- Natural Stone And Agglomerates
- polished porcelain tiles30-50 m2
- Polished Marble/Granite20-30 m2
- Matte honed stone10-20 m2
EXTREME ECO-COMPATIBLE WATER- AND OIL-REPELLENT PROTECTION
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Water- and oil-repellent with natural effect.
- The best environmentally-friendly stain protection for porcelain tiles, natural stone, marble and granite with polished, brushed and matt honed finishes.
- Reduces absorption without affecting the material's natural look.
- It waterproofs, protects and facilitates cleaning.
- It is also ideal for grouting joints, ceramic and crackle effect surfaces, grit, resin-marble, and stone slabs.
- Is also suitable for treating coloured concrete tiles and reconstructed stones.
- It provides an anti-graffiti protection that prevents graffiti paint from bonding to surfaces. It speeds the cleaning process because graffiti can be easily removed.
- Water- and oil-repellent: it hampers the absorption of common watery and oily stains.
Delivery & Returns
At TileMarket, we like to keep our prices as competitive, and honest as possible, which is why we charge carriage on all deliveries, subject to weight and location. We think this is the fairest and most reasonable option, rather than charging a flat fee. This way, we can keep our stock prices low, which you our customer can benefit from.
- Fast delivery times
- Contact prior to your delvery
- Free delivery on orders over £399
In accordance with the Selling Regulations and law, the following applies to all orders made via E-Commerce contracts. The Customer is allowed to return the Goods within seven working days for a refund; this excludes all shipping costs incurred. However if any of the following points have been breached the returns contract entered will be void
- The product box has been opened
- The products have not been fixed onto a surface
- Any visual or internal damage has been done
- If the returned Goods received by the Company are not in a sellable/as sold condition.