- Vintage Spanish ceramic style tile
- Inspired pattern
- 14 colours | Various size variations
- R9 Slip-Rating
- Suitable for Interior use
- Can be used on walls & floors
Faenza Azul Tile has a faded blue and white vintage, aged-effect style printed onto red body ceramic. The printed pattern simulates that of manual paint associated with antique Valencia and medieval ceramics. This stunning wall & floor tile is popular with interior designers and interior Instagram bloggers and will look amazing in your home and make a real style statement. An R9 slip-rating means this tile is suitable for laying in any room of the home and also looks fantastic in a commerical setting.
FS collection was developed using digital printing technology by Spanish manufacturer Peronda in collaboration with designer Francisco Segarra. The range of vintage (antique-look) ceramic tiles are truly exceptional and one of our Best Sellers due to the variance in colour and design – Something to suit everyone.
*Also available in Black.
Delivery & Returns
At TileMarket, we like to keep our prices as competitive, and honest as possible, which is why we charge carriage on all deliveries, subject to weight and location. We think this is the fairest and most reasonable option, rather than charging a flat fee. This way, we can keep our stock prices low, which you our customer can benefit from.
- Fast delivery times
- Contact prior to your delvery
- Free delivery on orders over £399
In accordance with the Selling Regulations and law, the following applies to all orders made via E-Commerce contracts. The Customer is allowed to return the Goods within seven working days for a refund; this excludes all shipping costs incurred. However if any of the following points have been breached the returns contract entered will be void
- The product box has been opened
- The products have not been fixed onto a surface
- Any visual or internal damage has been done
- If the returned Goods received by the Company are not in a sellable/as sold condition.